I'll pile on with a with a couple of other things:

1. I second Ed's point about conneg:
http://infomotions.com/etexts/literature/english/1500-1599/more-utopia-221
should probably return a 300 code with pointers to your various file
types.
2. Replace dc with dcterms (http://purl.org/dc/terms/)
3. While Ed's point about linking to other resources would be nice,
first I'd focus on the resources you have and can control.  Rather
than a literal for dc:creator, can you mint URIs for all of your
authors?  How about subjects?
4.  Your URIs in your rdf:Description[@rdf:about] aren't terribly
helpful on their own.  Either give the full URI here or add an
xml:base="http://infomotions.com/etexts/literature/english/1500-1599/"
attribute to the tag -- that should improve things.
5.  I think your dc:contributor tag might be running aground of
httpRange-14 -- I'm pretty sure you didn't help Thomas More write his
story.  This, I think, is the absolute hardest thing to get right with
RDF/LOD.  A nice example of sidestepping this sort of collision is
Toby Inkster's RDF-ification of Amazon Web Services:
http://purl.org/NET/book/isbn/0140449108#book -- in this example, the
'record metadata' lives at the base URI
(http://purl.org/NET/book/isbn/0140449108) and the real world object
lives at http://purl.org/NET/book/isbn/0140449108#book.  This way Toby
can claim responsibility for making the data the available, but not
assert that he had any part in creating the work itself.  The two
resources are linked to each other, but are each unique, independent
URIs.  If you do do this, though, it messes up what I said in point
#1.

The concordances would also be really neat to see -- building off of
WordNet would be pretty cool with all of these old texts.

Good luck, it's great to see.
-Ross.