Hi,

I was just waiting to give folks a chance to sign up for that list,
but I guess that's what list archives are for :-) ...while I dallied,
Jodi sent out a message to that list with the link to the sign-up page
(which I'll repeat here since I'm already clogging up the list with my
random chatter).

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Committees_sign-up_page

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin S. Clarke
Coordinator of Web Services

(828) 262-8472

"There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better."