On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Kevin S. Clarke<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'd find it useful if people who are submitting names would also
> submit a brief description for your suggestion (what s/he is famous
> for, why s/he'd be a good keynote, etc. - I know some of you already
> did this)  Think of it as courting the lazy crowd (ie, people who
> won't Google a name)... with a bunch of programmers, this might be a
> good sized contingent.

Amen. It would also be great if folks could properly spell the names
of those they are nominating...

Peter Morville--not "Moreville"--is most commonly known as the author
of "Ambient Findability", and co-author of "Information Architecture
for the World Wide Web". He's president and founder of Semantic
Studios [1], teacher at UMich, and blogger at findability.org [2].

[1] http://www.semanticstudios.com
[2] http://findability.org

--jay