I'm happy to create that wiki page, unless someone else already started one. (I don't see anything linked off of here yet: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/C4L2010planning )  /Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roy Tennant
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Suggest a keynote speaker for Code4Lib 2010!

I'd like to second the Joan Frye Williams nomination, mostly because I know
of few people with such a practical bent and I think it would be helpful to
hear her perspective on what library coders might be able to do to help the
largest number of people.

Also, I'd like to ask the ad hoc committee if they are capturing these
nominations somewhere. May I suggest the wiki, where we can all see them?
It's too difficult to keep track of all the email. Thanks,
Roy