I thought this community would find this interesting: using large
scale journal full-text to create a visualization of the journal
space (like 'Maps of Science' thingies). 5.7M full-text STM articles
from 2200+ journals.

We're pretty excited about this, but I won't rant on about it any
more (here!): for more info:
 http://zzzoot.blogspot.com/2009/07/project-torngat-building-large-scale.html

Let me know if you have any questions...

Glen

--
Glen Newton | [log in to unmask]
Researcher, Information Science, CISTI Research