The closest thing I'm aware of is the EAD Toolkit.
http://www.cdlib.org/inside/projects/oac/toolkit/

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/06/09 05:33AM >>>
Hi,

I'm curious as to whether anyone on the list has worked on or knows about
any web-based XForms application for creating and editing EAD Finding Aids.
I would like to add an editor into an administrative interface for an open
source EAD/VRA Core application I am developing.  I'm aware of a mods editor
that runs under the Orbeon tomcat application, but the only XForms editor I
have seen for EAD is one dated 2006 that runs in proprietary Windows
software--not in a web form.

Thanks,
Ethan Gruber
University of Virginia Library