Ed, I have NO IDEA how you got to rdf/xml from the OL author link -- do
tell, and I'll take a look! There is no RDF/XML export template for
authors, but one could be created. The URI/URL is simply the address of
the author page, and also considered the author identifier on OL.

Thanks for the covers suggestion -- I'll see if that can be added.

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net