Hi Karen,

Simply adding .rdf to the end of that link returns the RDF/XML Ed
mentioned, though invalid due to the namespace issue.  Additionally, it
looks to me like content negotiation is functioning properly against the
author URIs as well as the bibs, which is fantastic.

I'd agree with Ed's postulation that you're basically already doing
linked-data.  The fact that the following does what I'd expect is great:

> curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" http://openlibrary.org/a/OL1518080A

Adding to the chorus, thanks for announcing this.

-Corey

--
Corey A Harper
Metadata Services Librarian