My (much more primitive) version of the same thing involves reading and
annotating articles using my Tablet PC. Although I do get a variety of print
publications, I find I don't tend to annotate them as much anymore. I used
to use EndNote to do the metadata, then I switched to Zotero. I hadn't
thought to try to create a full-text search of the articles -- hmm.

--
Danielle Cunniff Plumer, Coordinator
Texas Heritage Digitization Initiative