"Walker, David" wrote:
> My wife really likes "Web Redesign: Workflow that Works", by Kelly Goto & Emily Cotler.
>
> The second edition is called Web Redesign 2.0.
>
>   http://www.web-redesign.com/
>   http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/57641137

I'm sure it's a fine book, but does it worry anyone else that
the book's website doesn't meet the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 1.0?  In particular, the chapter selector only works
with javascript execution permission.

Then again, it looks like WorldCat also fails, so they're in
good company.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray, member of www.software.coop Experts in web and GNU/Linux
(TTLLP # in subject emails = copy to all workers unless asked.)