My son uses it at Biogen Idec doing statistical genetics programming. He
gave me a demo last weekend. It reminded me of my first programming
language, APL :) He loaded data and created very nice visualizations in
about five lines of code. Let us know how it works for you!

Rich Ackerman
Director, Electronic Resources and Web Services
Alvin Sherman Library
Nova Southeastern University
3100 Ray Ferrero, Jr. Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314