The Lucene Highlighter doesn't require that the text you want
highlighted be stored.  In fact, you can pass in any arbitrary text to
the Highlighter.

See the various getBestFragments from the Highlighter class:
   <http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_1/api/org/apache/lucene/search/highlight/Highlighter.html

	Erik