A suggestion on how  to get a prof to enter a url.

I use this bookmarklet to add a URL to Hacker News:

javascript:window.location=%22http://news.ycombinator.com/submitlink?u=%22+encodeURIComponent(document.location)+%22&t=%22+encodeURIComponent(document.title)

I'm tempted to suggest an api based on OpenURL, but I fear the 10
emails it would provoke.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar, Inc.
41 Watchung Plaza, #132