I just came across this yesterday:
http://johncrenshaw.net/blog/web-development-project-process-workflow/
Very high-level and usual systems design approach, but with some good
web-specific tips thrown in.

>>> Sean Hannan <[log in to unmask]> 09/16/09 10:20 AM >>>
We're currently in the middle of a library website redesign as well.
For the most part, we have framed our project using Jesse James
Garrett's The Elements of User Experience
(https://wiki.library.jhu.edu/download/attachments/30737/elements.pdf
).  It has been immensely helpful in plotting out our work from the
User Experience touchy-feely end to the Information Architecture to
the visual design and implementation.

-Sean

---
Sean Hannan