Hi all,

This is a quick reminder that in TWO WEEKS, September 16, 2009, the period for
nominating speakers for Code4Lib2010 will be coming to a close. If you haven't
already gotten your nominations in, do so soon! And if you haven't already
publicly voiced your admiration of or revulsion towards a particular candidate,
your time is running out!

Shortly after the end of the nomination period, we'll set some online approval
voting. On or about September 21, we will commence a 2-week voting period. This
will be followed by a period of frantic scrambling as we try to secure the
most-adored (or least-reviled) speaker to join us in Asheville.

See you in beautiful Asheville, NC,
Andreas Orphanides
Keynote Committee