> You might find the WebCite service [1] to be of some use.

Thanks - I'll have a look (although obviously Mike's experience is worrying)

> Of course it cannot work retroactively, so it is best if
> researchers use it in the first place.

It seems the number of our authors/researchers using bibliographic management s/w at all is pretty small. This is anecdotal, but it reflects my experience across the sector - a few academics are interested in this, but the majority are not.

Owen

Owen Stephens
TELSTAR Project Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre