Because we can manipulate how we resolve the OpenURL if we want to and redirect the user to an alternative location if we know the resource has moved from the original URL. OK, the BBC homepage is not likely to move, but many other pages are less stable of course.

Owen

Owen Stephens
TELSTAR Project Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre