Fellow travelers,

For those of you planning to come to iPRES (which I personally
recommend), you should also know that PASIG, the SUN Preservation and
Archiving Special Interest Group, is following on immediately
afterwards in San Francisco, from October 7-9.

PASIG is by design a practitioner's conference, and addresses the nuts
and bolts of engineering and operating digital archives. The size of
the event allows for an uncommon level of interaction across a broad
range of participants, and SUN's sponsorship gives it a technological
depth that is rare at similar events.

	PASIG web site: 		http://www.sun-pasig.ning.com
	Fall PASIG event site: https://meeting-reg.com/sunpasig/
	iPres event site: 		http://www.cdlib.org/iPres/