We're very pleased to announce that registration is now open for the
2009 Conference and Members' Meeting of the TEI Consortium (11-15
November 2009, Ann Arbor, MI [USA]), via the new on-line TEI
subscription and registration system at http://www.tei-shop.org/ .

This year's conference includes a full program of pre-conference
workshops, keynotes by Elmar Mittler and John Unsworth, papers, panels,
posters, and tool demos.  For the full program, see

http://www.lib.umich.edu/spo/teimeeting09/program.html

Early registration rates are available up to 10 October: $90 for the
general public, $45 for affiliates of TEI member institutions and for
TEI subscribers, and $10 for students.

After early registration closes on October 10, fees will be $120
(public), $60 (member affiliates, subscribers), and $15 (students).

Please note also that the cheapest block of hotel rooms on reserve for
conference-goers in Ann Arbor expires September 24, so we encourage you
to register even before the end of the early registration period.

In anticipation of seeing you in Ann Arbor!

Kevin Hawkins
   for the TEI-2009 conference committee