Andrew P wrote:
> Also worth mentioning is a new site SiteCite.com that
> allows you to organize web links with custom URLs.  It was created by a library programmer and has
> discovery tools so that bookmarks are easily retrievable. [...]

I'm surprised that a library programmer has put the "We need to make
sure you are a human" Google-reCaptcha insult on their sign up page.
It's even on their contact form, so we can't even tell them about it.
(If you don't see the messages which suggest disabled users are not
humans, try disabling javascript - javascript is usually disabled by
default with noscript.net because it's confusing when things you don't
see perfectly start moving themselves around the page.)

I strongly suggest people don't promote siteCite.com until they drop
reCaptcha.  The "re" should stand for "remove".

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software