I think a lot of people on this list would appreciate some pointers on
how to do reCaptcha to minimize accessibility impairments, as most
libraries are subject to ADA, and like it or not, things become
unusable if you don't block robots.

On Oct 1, 2009, at 11:39 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

> Eric Hellman wrote:
>> Are you arguing that reCaptcha cannot be accessible or that it is
>> incorrectly implemented on this site?
>
> Primarily that it is incorrectly implemented.  However, I've yet to
> see an implementation of recaptcha that is accessible and does not
> needlessly insult users with impaired vision.  Even the one on
> recaptcha.net includes the fully-abled=human insults.

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar, Inc.
41 Watchung Plaza, #132
Montclair, NJ 07042