We have a couple of dspace installs (one light and one dark) which we've
kept deliberately simple and only moderately skinned on the basis that
the whole dspace / fedora thing is going to take a while to settle down
but that once it does it's almost certainly going to be worth moving to.

cheers
stuart

--
Stuart Yeates