In a recent Chronicle article about next generation catalogs, which also
talks about Summon, [1] I saw a comment about the University of Virginia
developing a mobile service which presents integrated results from
Serials Solutions Summon and Blacklight. That comment has been removed
from the article (weird!), but I also see a note about this on the UVA
mobile site [2].

I am curious about how this will be accomplished, and figuring there are
at least a couple of representatives on this from Virginia. Is this
problem being solved by adding catalog records to Summon, or is there
something more complicated happening? It initially sounded to me like
there was integration of results across Summon and Blacklight happening,
but it looks like perhaps I misread?

Regardless, any clues on when the new mobile site will be available?

thanks!
-emily

[1] http://chronicle.com/article/After-Losing-Users-in/48588/
[2] http://www2.lib.virginia.edu/mobile/