Mark A. Matienzo wrote:
> Hi Yitzchak -
>
> I might be interested. A few code4lib folks and I did this for
> code4lib 2007 in Athens, Georgia; our carpool started in Philadelphia,
> went through DC, and picked up a few folks along the way in Virginia.
> Even if you can't get a whole lot of people from New York proper, you
> may be able to snag some others along the way.

Hi Mark,

Good point.  Aside from the direct route through Allentown and along
I-81 to Harrisburg PA and through VA, the route could alternately follow
I-95 through Philly, Balto/DC and Richmond, then cut west through NC
without too much extra mileage.

--
Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Manager

Access Problems? Contact [log in to unmask]