Tom's mention of triplify has reminded me that in the UK Joss Winn has been trying to get a Scriblio+Wordpress+Triplify project off the ground - see http://joss.blogs.lincoln.ac.uk/2009/10/04/open-education-talis-incubator-proposal/.

Owen

Owen Stephens
TELSTAR Project Manager
Library and Learning Resources Centre