Hi Yitzchak -

I might be interested. A few code4lib folks and I did this for
code4lib 2007 in Athens, Georgia; our carpool started in Philadelphia,
went through DC, and picked up a few folks along the way in Virginia.
Even if you can't get a whole lot of people from New York proper, you
may be able to snag some others along the way.

Mark

--
Mark A. Matienzo
Applications Developer, Digital Experience Group