I need some advice about ActiveState Perl and MARC::Batch.
Specifically, once I install ActiveState Perl on a Windows computer,
will I be able to install MARC::Batch and all of its friends as well?

I wrote a Perl script that summarizes the content of sets of MARC
records. My fellow catalogers have discovered MARCEdit, but they need
my program in order to analyze their content. Yes, I could give them a
command-line to a Linux host, but the ActiveState Perl approach may be
better.

Can I install MARC::Batch on a Windows computer running ActiveState
Perl, and if so, then what are some of the things I need to watch out
for?

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University of Notre Dame