Dear all,
Delphine and I wanted to remind you that the DLF Project Managers'
Group will be meeting at this fall forum from 9-11am on Thursday
November 12. As you have already heard, there will be 3 concurrent
sessions running during that time slot.

In preparation for the 11/12 meeting, the PM Group will be having
preliminary (virtual) discussions about the forum topic "Strategies
for Innovation." If you intend to attend the PM Group meeting we
strongly recommend that you join our list to follow and participate in
the discussion.

To do so, go to:
http://lists.diglib.org/archives/DLF-PM-GROUP.html
and click "Join or Leave DLF-PM-GROUP"

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Long Beach.

Jennifer Vinopal

Jennifer Vinopal / [log in to unmask]
Librarian for Digital Scholarship Initiatives
Digital Studio, 2nd floor east
Bobst Library, New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY  10012