Colleagues,

The Sheridan Libraries at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) is seeking
candidates for the Head of Library Systems.  The job description and
link to the online application are available at:

https://hrnt.jhu.edu/jhujobs/job_view.cfm?view_req_id=41440&view=sch

As the description indicates, this position leads the systems group
and works within the Library Digital Programs at JHU.  The Head of
Library Systems will work with the Associate Dean for Library Digital
Programs and Hodson Director of the Digital Research and Curation
Center (that's me in both cases) to manage the IT operations of the
Sheridan Libraries.

It is an especially exciting time for the Library Digital Programs at
JHU given two recent awards from the National Science Foundation,
including one of the two current DataNet awards, and our involvement
with community source efforts from DuraSpace, Sakai, and Blacklight.

Sayeed

Sayeed Choudhury
Associate Dean for Library Digital Programs
Hodson Director of the Digital Research and Curation Center
Sheridan Libraries
Director of Operations, Institute for Data Intensive Engineering and
Sciences (IDIES)
Johns Hopkins University