Hi all,

It's time again to collect proposals for Code4Lib 2010 preconference
sessions.  We have space for six full day sessions (or 12 half day
sessions (or some combination of the two)).  If we get more than we
can accommodate, we'll vote... but I don't think we will (take that as
a challenge to propose lots of interesting preconference sessions).
Like last year, attendees will pay $12.50 for a half day or $25 for
the whole day.  The preconference space will be in the hotel so we'll
have wireless available.  If you have a preconference idea, send it to
this list, to me, or to the code4libcon planning list.  We'll put them
up on the wiki once we start receiving them.  Some possible ideas?  A
Drupal in libraries session? LOD part two?  An OCLC webservices
hackathon?  Send the proposals along...

Thanks,
Kevin