Thanks.

I've looked into Chiba, but it doesn't really impress me.
http://www.chiba-project.org:8080/chiba/

I don't mind Orbeon.  It may have more features than I would ever use, but
their support is fantastic.  There are a lot of users and a very active
listserv, and the developers always respond to your questions within 24
hours.

Ethan