Hi All,

I was asked by somebody from a college @ my institution whether they
should go with assigning DOI for their journal articles:
http://llt.msu.edu/

I can see the advantage of this approach and my first thought is more
about whether they have resources in running their purl server, or
whether they would need to do it through crossref (or any other
agency.) Has anybody had any experience about this?

Moreover, are there other factors that one should consider (pros and
cons) about this? Or, looking at the structure of their content,
whether they ever need DOI? Any ideas and/or suggestions?

Any insights about this is much appreciated.

thanks,
ranti.

--
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.