Ken,

The difference is when you run through command script you are executing
the file as /"owner"/ and as "/Other/" when you access it through the
browser. Looking at the error message you sent, I believe it might not
be executing the complete script. Try setting permissions as 707 or 777
to start with. You may have to create a temporary directory to test with.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Vishwam
Vishwam Annam
Wright State University Libraries