On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:55 PM, Kevin S. Clarke wrote:

> It's time again to collect proposals for Code4Lib 2010 preconference
> sessions.

Two possible sessions that seem like a good idea to me:

  - "Heckle Me", based on the example/ideas behind Chick's lightning
talk last year

  - "Hacker 101/102/201/202", a friendly session to help people still
newish with the coding thing to get up to speed a little more

I'd be happy to propose and run the second, especially if I could find
a co-conspirator.  If Chick is up for running the first, I'd sign up
to help him.

They could both be half-day sessions.

   -Dan