A quick interjection to praise the wise folks at ND who host this list
and whose listserv overlords (or they themselves?) saw fit to upgrade
the listserv web front-end sometime past year or two.  Following
Eric's page into "subscribers' corner" led me into a screen where I
could actually set my settings the way I wanted for the first time ever.

Maintaining infrastructure for years is no mean feat, and modernizing
ancient infrastructure is no meaner.  Many thanks to our gracious
hosts for all their years of list support!

  -Dan