What do you think about the Solr part having some specific goodies like:

lots on dismax magic

how to do fielded searching (author/title/subject) with dismax

how to do browsing (termsComponent query, then fielded query to get
matching docs)

how to do boolean  (use lucene QP, or fake it with dismax)

- Naomi