I'd like a basic session as well.  Something for people like me that hear Solr is great, but aren't even sure exactly what it is.

Also, is there a conference price, or is it just the hotel room?  I can't find anything on the website price wise other than $119/night for the hotel.

Thank you,

David Faler
IT Quality Control and Testing
The Library Corporation