Dear David and Declan,

It sounds like you're both looking for "Solr White Belt" which I am
planning to teach. Can't wait to see you there!

So, if we're going with this karate theme, does that mean I can make
Declan do pushups when he acts out?

See http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2010_Preconference_Proposals
for the current pre-conf descriptions.

Bess