Hi all,

I've been reminded that it was $25 regardless of whether you did a
half day or full day.  We're planning to do what they did last year so
we'll do this as well.  I was reading through the mail archive and saw
messages mentioning the $12.50 option but that must have been dropped
as the discussions went on.

Kevin