I like the "Hacker 101/102/201/202" idea. While you do have a lot of
seasoned programmers at c4l, others (and myself) haven't quite yet
broken that barrier between the mundane and programming
enlightenment/zen. I've met quite a few folks in that situation at the
last c4l, and I'm sure many would appreciate such a session so they
can get up to speed.

Thanks,
Becky

Still working on opening that third eye of hers...