From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jodi Schneider
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] preconference proposals

If you'd be up for it Erik, I'd envision a basic session in the morning.
Some of us (like me) have never gotten Solr up and running.

Then the afternoon could break off for an advanced session.

Though I like Bess's idea, too! Would that be suitable for a conference
breakout? Not sure I'd want to pit it against Solr advanced session!

-Jodi