From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jason Casden
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 3:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Jquery jsonp question

Graeme's advice was really good for making sure you are working with the
right element, but that may only be half of the problem. If you are making
more than a few AJAX requests here, you may just be spawning too many AJAX
requests at the same time, trashing browser performance. I think if you put
all of this code at the end of any other useful Javascript you have and made
synchronous requests instead (see my other post), it might help. If it works
but the page gets populated with peer review labels too slowly, you could
mess around with counters or something so that you are only doing 3 or 5 or
some amount of AJAX requests at once.

Jason