We now have four community members joining together to support the expenses of people who want to go to Code4Lib 2010, so it's likely that we'll be able to support more than two people's travel expenses.

I should mention that support will be informal and discreet- its not like the scholarships offered by Brown/OSU.

If you would like to be considered, please send me an email as soon as possible, and before I wake up on Monday, December 14, at the latest. Please describe your economic hardship, your travel budget, and what you hope to get from the conference. We will use arbitrary and uncertain methods to decide who to support, and we'll inform you of our decision in time for you to register or not on Wednesday December 16, when registration opens.

If you want to go and money's a problem, don't hesitate to ask.

more at http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/2009/12/supporting-attendance-at-code4lib.html

Eric Hellman
President, Gluejar, Inc.
41 Watchung Plaza, #132