Wendy Huot and I have made a page and a post on the Code4Lib site about
a new local chapter: Code4Lib North, for people in Ontario, Quebec, and
the nearby parts of the United States.

 	http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/North

Anyone who's interested should please put their name down.

We're talking about a possible meet in the spring.  Kingston, Ontario
seems like a really good location for it---nicely placed, convenient for
lots of people, Kingston is pretty, and Queen's University is doing a lot
of cool stuff.

I know some Americans have said they'd come up for it, and if we had 30-40
people for day and a half then we could have a blast.  Anyone who's
interested, speak up here or drop us a note.

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org www.frbr.org openfrbr.org