Well not sure if it's what you're looking for, but we maintain a GPL
toolkit called OpenRequest that implements ISO 10161/10160 (And has a
rudimentary database and UI for testing).  It's been used by a few
vendors to implement their ILL Protocol stack. Stephanie Taylor and I
have been discussing starting up an Interleding 2.0 group to see what
next gen ILL systems should look like and see if we can build
something cool and funky on top of OpenRequest.

Ian.