SigInt Technologies, LLC seeks an inquisitive and motivated individual to
support efforts to integrate electronic content for a U.S. Government
Library.

We have access to electronic content from a variety of services, but lack a
way to expose the data to our users. We need someone to build scripts to
pull-in the content, index it, and expose it to our users via a
web-interface. You will have substantial flexibility in the solutions you
implement.

Knowledge/Experience of the following is required: Koha, MARC, Linux, and a
scripting language such as Perl or Python.

Knowledge/Experience of any of the following would be great: PHP, Java,
MySQL, STILAS, VuFind, Solr/Lucene.

We provide an excellent compensation package, including 401K matching up to
two times; Roth or Traditional 401K plan, full medical benefits, a
technology allowance, and a very flexible work environment.

The job is at Fort Meade, Maryland. You must be able to obtain a security
clearance.

John