I agree that the sooner a space and date can be decided the better.
While Sudbury would probably be nice, it would be a tough sell because
of the distance from me (9.5 hrs). The others are all doable. Any ideas
on how we should decide? Some sort of ranked list? I personally would
enjoy going back to Montreal and I'd like to visit Ottawa, but Kingston
is the closest.

As far as dates, I'd personally like it to be on a Monday or Friday,
this way I would only have to take one (or 1.5) days off from work, and,
I can take the weekend to explore. (BTW: I'd like Monday better than
Friday, but either would be better than a Tuesday or Wednesday (Thursday
being my third choice). I guess I could do a weekend as well, but I
would think most people would rather it be during the week,

Edward