Hmmm. No one has brought up how increasingly onerous it has become to
travel to the U.S., as a Canadian or non-U.S resident (and
particularly for non-Canadian, non-US residents who are fingerprinted
on each visit!). This should should not be discounted, as much as I
enjoy visiting place like Montpelier, close to where I have some good
friends...

-glen