Aha! Not quite, but that did have a link to what I did mean! The
Appendix H "Local/Obsolete Data Elements" page at:
http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bdapndxh.html

Thanks!

I missed this becuase on the table of contents for the MARC
documentation, Appendix H is just called "Local Data Elements", without
the word "Obsolete", which left me not realizing on reading the ToC that
that's what I wanted. Phew. Thanks!

Jonathan