Well, the 6'th is bad for me because I have a meeting that I might not
be able to get out of that is scheduled to end at 5:00 PM. However, I
could still show up for drinks about 9:00 PM on the 6th, and make the
7'th. I might miss out on the beginning but as long as Friday is a full
day (vs. ending at lunch time) it would be worth it for me to drive up there

And who knows, maybe by the time May 6 comes around this meeting won't
be all that important. If that is the case, it would be best for me if
it didn't start until after, say 3:00 or 3:30 PM so I could work a half
day if need-be.

Edward